Saturday, October 15, 2011

Magic Words of Power


Remember:

In the beginning was the Word,
and the Word was God...



The creative Word, which built the Universe, has been given to us all. The power of words spoken out loud is absolute and infinite. It can realise all of your wishes. It's the power of words that draws good or evil, positive or negative events, into your life every day.

Using the unimaginable force of words, their Magical Power, you can eliminate "maledictions" from your life and attract more and more "benedictions".

Take care over your thoughts too, because these are unspoken words.

Your words are a bit like a magic wand that can transform every day you live. You can exploit their power to obtain all the changes you want.

From now on, choose the words you utter and the phrases you employ with great care, then the positive results you are seeking will soon appear!...

Pronounce the Magic Formulas of your choice (see below) morning and night for 21 consecutive days. Say them out loud and with conviction:

"I forgive, I am forgiven and freed".

This Magic Formula helps us to efface our wrongs and obtain forgiveness. It also helps to efface the wrongs other people have committed against us and to forgive them.

It's extremely effective to use the power of forgiveness to free ourselves from the vibrations of grudges which can be a subconscious hindrance, preventing us from obtaining what we really want.

"I forget the past, it no longer exists.
I open myself to happiness, to love and to joy.
I accept the new life that is already all set for me".

This Magic Formula has a remarkable effect on our way of seeing life. It frees us from our past sorrows and helps us to focus on our good times.

"Everything that is contrary to the positive development
of my divine being is now abolished".

This Magic Formula calls on the Divine Will which is capable of destroying everything which is adverse, of annulling any negative visions, words, thoughts or suggestions made against you, either by yourself (self-criticism) or by others.

"The Divine Will is always favourable to me".

This Magic Formula keeps us in harmony with the Divine Will which wishes us nothing but good.

 "By divine grace and impeccable means,
I emerge victorious from every experience in life".

This Magic Formula gives us a powerful energy which helps us to make a success of the things that matter to us most, while respecting the interests of others and without ever harming anyone.

"I irresistibly attract everything which is favourable
to the positive development of my divine being".

This Magic Formula calls on the Divine Will which is capable of bringing into our lives the circumstances or the people that give us the strength and positive self-image we need to make smooth progress in life.

"I forgive and I bring my divine powers of speech into play.
Divine grace is helping me to find the right words
to free myself from this situation".

This Magic Formula helps to reduce tension as soon as any discussion turns nasty. If you make positive use of the power of speech you were given at birth, you will no longer offend your interlocutor and you will have the power to calm any quarrel. The law of forgiveness immediately comes into play, and justice can be restored to the situation.

"I am divine perfection. Harmony,
balance and divine light reign in me".

This Magic Formula helps us to call on our inner Divine Spirit to conduct our lives in a perfect way.

All our cells receive this message which is intended to increase our energy, boost our natural power of attraction, our divine radiance and our inner beauty.

"Perfect balance and harmony reign in me.
The Divine Spirit is spreading a magnetic
current of pure love through me. 
 The Almighty power in me
is irresistibly attracting the
perfect love that is destined for me".

This Magic Formula balances and harmonises the feminine and masculine elements that everyone carries inside them.

If the appeal is made with true and deep sincerity, this formula releases vibrations of pure love. If the love is really sincere, this is the strongest magnetic force in the Universe.

Then its extraordinary energy has the power to irresistibly draw towards you the love that is destined for you and already belongs to you by divine right.

"I am granted every power to change my life
in a magical way, by making the most
of the new opportunities that are offered to me.

The perfect divine plan laid for me
is now being magically accomplished.

I gladly and confidently accept my new destiny,
full of success, happiness and love,
and I thank the Infinite Intelligence for it".

These Magic Words have the power to change our existence, to allow us to be "reborn" into a new and better life. They release a powerful, positive, regenerative energy.

"Even if things seem to be against me,
I have every confidence in the Divine Spirit
which is fulfilling the pure desires of my heart".

This Magic Formula strengthens your confidence in the Divine Will, which is masterminding the fulfilment of your secret desires.

As soon as you have pronounced the Magic Formulas you're working with, you can be sure that the Divine Spirit has heard your plea and is now going about granting it - even though there may be no concrete signs of this yet.

This last Magic Formula helps you to reaffirm your faith!

Have the faith of a child, it's this that works miracles...

And show your faith actively. Immediately begin at act as though your request had already been granted. Take at least one step in this direction. Then listen carefully to your intuition, and make another move as soon as it suggests an idea.

Advancing confidently in the direction you are shown, is the key to fulfilling your desires!...

No comments:

Post a Comment