- Analyse the strength of your desire.
- Be absolutely convinced of the infallibility of the method you are using. If necessary, strengthen your conviction with the help of positive affirmations. Using the present tense, repeat such phrases as:
"I am using an infallible method"
"I am bringing what I am visualising into my life"
Repeat each affirmation at least three times. Never use negative forms like: "I haven’t any work at the moment, but I’m going to find a job". Use such positive phrases as:
"Visualisation helps me to achieve my aspirations"
- Close your eyes. A black or opaque surface appears. Project your mental image onto this screen. See yourself performing the activities related to the job you want to do. Also see the pleasant surroundings in which you are developing your full potential. Look at the people around you. Your colleagues are friendly towards you, they have accepted you unreservedly. You have been readily accepted into the workplace, everyone holds you in high regard. You have real professional skills which make everyone like you and wins you the respect of your superiors. You are in line for a rapid promotion since you are ideally suited to the job.
- Envisage ever greater satisfaction. Give free rein to your imagination and imagine as many pleasant situations as you like. To increase the power of your visualisations, you can bathe each sequence in a beautiful golden light. Also use all the positive affirmations likely to strengthen your mental images.
- Repeat this visualisation once or several times a day. There is no reason why you shouldn’t embellish your sequences from one session to the next, adding details that you consider useful.