· Cat Stretch
· Kneel down on "all fours” with your knees and hands placed firmly on the ground and your elbows straight. Keep your back straight, parallel to the ground, and your head slightly raised.
· In this position, breathe deeply for a few minutes, with a short pause between breathing out and in. At the same time, concentrate on the Svadhisthana Chakra (sometimes you feel a sensation of warmth).
· Then, as you breathe in, arch your back upwards as far as you can (just as a cat arches its back) and lower your head gently forwards between your arms.
· As you breathe out, do the opposite, dropping your back and raising your head as far as you can.
· Repeat the exercise in time to your breathing and continuing to concentrate on the area of the chakra.
· Initially, you can do this exercise for 3 minutes, then, later on, for 5 minutes. The longer you do the exercise, the more strongly you will feel the circulation of the current of energy in the area of your lower abdomen.
· Lie flat on your back to relax, continuing to concentrate on the chakra. Be aware of your breathing but don’t try to modify it.
These simple exercises are extremely beneficial to promote the circulation of "sexual energy”. Do them as often as you like, preferably in the morning.