Friday, November 30, 2012
« I am broadening my horizons to discover new things of which I knew nothing! » Write these words in red ink on a sheet of white paper and keep it on you all through the weekend. Whenever you get a chance, read them and take a few moments to imagine yourself in a life situation to which they might apply. On Sunday evening, burn the paper, after rereading it one last time.
Thursday, November 29, 2012
charms are used a lot in love spells. They may be formula in verse or in prose that has the power to change nature’s order. A spell is the action of speaking this formula. You don’t have to speak the words out loud, you can also write them down on some other item, which will itself then become a charm. There are also charms that come in the form of jewels and pentacles. If you want the action of a charm to cease, you have to use a remedy, which must equally be supernatural. These are called counter-charms. The Romans pressed rose petals to make charms Here is an example of an ancient love charm: a piece of paper with some symbols on it is folded into a heart shape. Inside is a magnet stone, ground into a powder, some verbena and a leaf collected from the tomb of a virgin.
Wednesday, November 28, 2012
this ancient conjuration is for magnetising, in other words, placing your hands over the part of the body that is diseased, painful or inflamed. Speak the following words with conviction: « Jesus said to his apostles: hold your hands out over the sick and they shall be cured. Jesus, son of Mary, Saviour of the World and Our Lord, be kind and merciful to me, through the actions of Saint Vincent and all the Saints. May it be so! » Saint Vincent is the patrons saints of patron winemakers, but the reason why he figures in this prayer is that while he was cruelly tortured he responded by singing, laughing and joking with his torturer. Saint Augustin said of him: « In his tenacity, I can see the power of God. » This is the sort of power we need to fight disease.
Tuesday, November 27, 2012
Stop saying: « I’m really bad at communicating… » Instead say: « I may not say much, but I say what I mean, and I’m a good listener! » Even the shyest person can communicate their thoughts. You don’t have to talk at length, just speak enough to be understood. You also need to know the other person’s point of view, so listen to them attentively first. This is the best way to avoid talking at cross purposes, and so communicate effectively.
Monday, November 26, 2012
place an aventurine (a pretty stone made of silicon dioxide, usually green) in a glass bottle filled with mineral water. Leave this bottle out in the sun for several hours. Then, moisten a cotton cloth with this water and use it to wash. You’ll see!
Sunday, November 25, 2012
On the 25th, the Moon in Aries will make you feel more romantic. Your ideas will be interesting and unconventional. Avoid long journeys. Instead, make time for romantic dinners and meeting up with friends. This is a great day to devote to looking after yourself, your body. On the 26th and 27th, the Moon in Taurus will make journeys perilous. This is a good time for getting jobs around the house done, decorating and organising. Now’s also the moment for analysing your budget, identifying any issues and taking the necessary steps to correct them. On the 28th, the full Moon in Gemini brings a wonderful time for business, negotiations and anything to do with pay rises. On the 29th and 30th, the Moon in Gemini will continue to boost your plans and projects for bettering your future prospects. Listen to your intuition, which will work well for love relationships and healing. Now’s a good time for taking up a new sport or booking an appointment for a wax or skin treatment.
Friday, November 23, 2012
«My past experiences are opening new horizons on my future! » Write these words in red ink on a sheet of white paper and keep it on you all through the weekend. Whenever you get a chance, read them and take a few moments to imagine yourself in a life situation to which they might apply. On Sunday evening, burn the paper, after rereading it one last time.
SUNDAY, your lucky numbers: 13 – 24 – 25 – 30 – 37 – 40 - 42
Thursday, November 22, 2012
acacia wood is used in rituals because it increases subtle positive vibrations, boosts the potential of those with magical powers and strengthens the force of prayer. But it also sharpens the intuition, which can be very useful. You can carry it on you, or burn a small block of it on burning coals, in your office or bedroom, every Friday for several weeks running.
Wednesday, November 21, 2012
in autumn, the rhythm of nature slows, and so this is a good time for meditation. Close your eyes, slightly slow your breathing and focus on the sensation of the air flowing in and out of your nostrils. It’s hard to maintain this focus, because you will be constantly interrupted by thoughts and ideas. Bring your attention back under control by focusing on the cool, fresh air, the smell of dead leaves, of rain. Then visualise the rich Autumn colours and absorb them by breathing them in. Do this for around 10 minutes, then open your eyes. You’ll feel rejuvenated.
Tuesday, November 20, 2012
Stop saying: « I never know how to say things… » Instead say: « I express my feelings freely! » Not everyone gets the chance to say what they’re feeling - but it’s not good to bottle things up inside! So long as you say things in a nice, easy-going way, people will listen to you and you’ll feel a sense of release.
Monday, November 19, 2012
this ritual will have a calming, reassuring effect. The night before you are due to depart, on a sheet of parchment paper, copy out the following prayer in your own hand: « May our Lord Jesus Christ be + (make the sign of the cross) close to me and to us, to protect us + whether it be before us to guide us + behind us to guard us; below us + to bless us. He who, with the Father and the Holy Ghost, lives on and reigns across the centuries. May it be so. May the benediction of the All-Powerful + Father, + Son + and the Holy Ghost, come down among us and stay with us for as long as this journey lasts. May it be so! » Then, on the back, write all the towns you’re going to pass through, all the tolls you will cross, all the highways and motorways you’ll be using. Between each name of a town or road, etc. draw a cross, then press your index finger onto each of the names and repeat the prayer. Fold the charged paper into four and slip it into your purse or wallet. You can also add 3 leaves of box tree that have been blessed during Palm Sunday celebrations. When children are travelling, you can sew this protection into the hem of their clothing.
Sunday, November 18, 2012
on the 18th, the Moon in Capricorn will bring an opportunity to strengthen your friendships and to work on taking a certain plan through to a new level. It’s also a good time to pray for a cure for a long-standing illness. This is a good time to start taking a course of vitamins. On the 19th and 20th, the Moon in Aquarius will be conducive to the launch of a new project, as well as the planning of a long trip. You may rekindle an old friendship and re-establish contacts that will have an important impact on your future. Both your hair and nails may benefit from a revitalising treatment. On the 21st and 22nd, the Moon in Pisces will inspire your interest in meditation and reflection. These two days will be good for business and communication. Singletons may find it easy to find others in search of love: the Internet is great for meeting new people! These are also good days for luck on games of chance. On the 23rd and 24th, the Moon in Aries will allow you to keep a cool head. Don’t react on impulse, listen to your intuition. An amazing idea may start to take shape and become a new source of income. Broaden your circle of contacts in all areas. These two days are auspicious for marriage.
Friday, November 16, 2012
• SATURDAY, weekend lesson:
« I am progressing through each phase of my life while keeping my eyes on my goal. » Write these words in red ink on a sheet of white paper and keep it on you all through the weekend. Whenever you get a chance, read them and take a few moments to imagine yourself in a life situation to which they might apply. On Sunday evening, burn the paper, after rereading it one last time.
• SUNDAY, your lucky numbers: 1 – 5 – 18 – 32 – 35 – 39 – 49
Thursday, November 15, 2012
on Friday, the day of Venus, start reciting this prayer every evening after sunset, before you go to sleep, once you’re relaxed and calm: « Admirable Saint Joseph, a loyal husband, who served the every need of the Holy Family, bring into my life a man (or woman) who will be kind and generous, with whom I may share a serene and peaceful life, who will understand my troubles and torments and, above all, who will be there to see the wonder of life with me. Virgin Mary, glorious wife, intercede with your divine son, to ask him that I may meet a man (or woman) who will be the light of my life. May our union be like yours. This is the only favour I ask. May it be so. » For those waiting to meet their soul mate, who better than Joseph and Mary to grant them this joy?
Wednesday, November 14, 2012
a step is symbolic of action. As we say, you have to « take the first step ». This ritual will allow you to take this first step towards the signature of a contract. Prepare your right shoe (or your left one, if you’re left-handed): in a bottle mix 10 drops of essential oil of hyacinth, 20 drops of lily essential oil, 9 green peppercorns and 30 drops of orange blossom oil. Add a small loadstone and leave to infuse for 3 days in the light. Then soak a cotton pad in this preparation and squeeze out any excess water before leaving it to dry in the fresh air. Then, ritualize this cotton pad by speaking the following words, with your right hand over your head: « God of luck, guide my steps and stay by my side wherever I may go. My path lights up before me, obstacles melt away and I walk with the Gods of luck towards success, my steps leaving the footprint of opportunity in every place through which I pass. A man walks towards the sea and the waters part before him. Like him I am walking towards my destiny and my luck, and nothing and nobody can hinder me along my way. Every step brings my success nearer and more secure, the divine light glows at the end of my path. It guides me in the right direction and I walk towards it with luck in my shoes. May it be so. » Finally, tuck the charged cotton wool inside your right shoe.
Tuesday, November 13, 2012
Stop saying: « Everyone always takes advantage of me! » Instead say: « I am making better choices in my friendships! » It is statistically impossible to always meet the wrong person, to always get involved in negative relationships. If this is happening to you systematically, it means you’re subconsciously seeking a type of relationship that doomed to fail, to punish yourself for something. If this is happening, learning to choose better relationships isn’t always easy…you need to identify the source of this self-punishment and ask the advice of people you trust.
Monday, November 12, 2012
hunt for a bird’s nest, any type, in the countryside and take it into the first church you come to, take a candle and bring it home with you. Stand it in the middle of the nest, so it stands upright. As night falls, light the candle and focus on the flame as you say, 7 times over: « Shemeshiel, Paimoniah, Rekhodiah, Halkiel, your reign in eternal and your power will live on and on forever. Give me power so that my home will be filled with health, wealth and justice forever. Amen. » Put a coin in the nest then cover it with a piece of green cloth. Repeat the operation in the evening and every evening for the next seven nights, always leaving a coin or bank note in the nest. Every time you’re going to place a bet or buy a lottery ticket, take a coin or note from the nest and add it to your stake money. This will boost your chances of success, however you choose to spend it. The nest is the home of the egg, symbol of fertility and growth. By putting money in the nest, you’re asking it to multiply! The green colour of the fabric cover will reinforce this symbol, evoking the wealth and luxuriance of nature.
Saturday, November 10, 2012
on the 11th and 12th, the Moon in Libra brings a perfect setting for overcoming all forms of opposition, such as your enemies for example. Short journeys will be protected. On the 12th, any exams or career training will go ahead smoothly. This day is perfect for filing applications and launching administrative procedures.
On the 13th and 14th, the Moon in Scorpio will drive you to seek adventure, or become more laid back. On the 13th, the new Moon may turn your usual routine upside down. Close friends and family may upset or irritate you. Today’s a great day for a lunar fast. It’s also a time when your winnings from gambling and playing the lottery will be higher. Now’s the time too, for skin care and depilation. On the 15th and 16th, the Moon in Sagittarius will guard over your journeys, marriage and contract signings. This is a good time for all sorts of plans and projects. On the 17th, the Moon in Capricorn will make you more guarded and unlikely to trust someone you’ve just met. Listen to the offers and proposals made to you, and read contracts through several times before agreeing to sign. Don’t buy a vehicle on this day.
Friday, November 9, 2012
• SATURDAY, :
« I don’t make snap judgements. » Write these words in red ink on a sheet of white paper and keep it on you all through the weekend. Whenever you get a chance, read them and take a few moments to imagine yourself in a life situation to which they might apply. On Sunday evening, burn the paper, after rereading it one last time.
• SUNDAY, your lucky numbers: 12 – 13 – 29 – 33 – 37 – 43 – 47
Thursday, November 8, 2012
horse chestnuts are found in great quantity at this time of year. According to tradition, keeping a few chestnuts in your pocket guards against epidemics, haemorrhoids, vertigo and rheumatism. The horse chestnut is used in magic: for example, to attract money into your life, wrap up a chestnut in a banknote and tuck it in a pouch that you can carry on you. You can also put one in your pocket to attract success and luck in all domains. If you like to gamble, rub a horse chestnut with cinnamon oil and keep it on you when you’re placing a bet or playing a game.
Wednesday, November 7, 2012
the lunar cycle is a good time for this. Massage your nails every day with the following preparation: 10 drops of lemon essential oil in 50 ml of vegetable massage oil (jojoba or almond). They will become firmer, more beautiful and shiny.
Tuesday, November 6, 2012
Stop saying: « I don’t expect anything out of life any more! » Instead say: « I can’t wait to see what tomorrow holds in store for me! » The saying ‘life breeds life’ is absolutely true! It’s when we no longer believe in anything that things start to get in a rut. So, get up every morning full of hope and life will pay you rich rewards!
Monday, November 5, 2012
This ritual for support from the angels can be used to bring you comfort, enlightenment and courage…Take a white cord, about 3m in length, and use it to make a circle on the ground. In the middle, place a thick white candle, some Three Kings incense, an incense burner and a piece of hemp string. Put your right foot inside the circle (if you’re right-handed). Wrap the base of the candle 7 times round with the hemp string and tie three knots to secure it. Turn towards the east and light the candle. Light the coal and sprinkle some incense over it while saying: « Divine Power, Lord of the Light, I make you this perfumed offering to win your pleasure and to open a channel of communication between us. May this offering please you and meet with your want. Amen. » Then, standing, turn towards the east, then the south, the west and finally the north, reciting the angelic incantation 4 times in a row while visualising an angel in each direction. As you recite the first line, touch your head; as you recite the second line, touch your stomach; as you recite the third line, touch your left shoulder; as your recite the rest of the incantation, touch your right shoulder: « Uriel, be above me, Michaël, be below me, Raphaël, be to my left, Gabriel, be to my right. By the power of these Great Angels of power, fill me with your light. » Then make a bow in each direction, each time saying: « Thank you for being all around me, and for fulfilling my wish. » Sit down and fix your gaze on the candle. Meditate for a few minutes, focusing on the help you need… When you’ve finished, repeat the burning exercise in each direction, give thanks then leave the good Angels to depart. Finally, snuff out the candle and step out of the circle.
Saturday, November 3, 2012
• SUNDAY, your lucky numbers: 4 – 9 – 11 – 15 – 22 – 24 – 27
• MONDAY, the Moon’s influence: on the 4th and 5th, the Moon in Cancer will heighten your sensitivity, possibly leaving your emotionally fragile. Sunday 4th is a good day for romance and feelings. You might choose it as a day for asking someone to marry you or declaring your love. This is also a good moment to ask for help or support, particularly on the family level. The 5th will be conducive to the launch of new enterprises, but you should avoid planning any long journeys. On the 6th and 7th, the Moon in Leo will breathe new courage into you and fill you with the strength to move forward into action. Negotiations are lively and fruitful. An exchange of ideas will lead to interesting and financially exciting new horizons. The 7th will be a good day for treating damaged, weakened hair. On the 8th, 9th and 10th, the Moon is in Virgo, so try not to dwell on the past. Watch your words, and don’t let yourself be drawn into making promises you won’t be able to keep. It may be that you uncover a jealousy or great hypocrisy. Hide your surprise and keep your distance. Now’s the time to get some gardening done. The 8th is a good day for spending some time on your nails. You might also think about starting a course of vitamins.
Friday, November 2, 2012
• Your lucky numbers: 7 – 14 – 18 – 24 – 31 – 33 - 36
• The Moon’s influence: the 1st, 2nd and 3rd will be governed by Gemini. On November 1st, All Saints Day, you are recommended to refrain from starting anything new, as this is a day for contemplation and memories. On the 2nd and 3rd, the Moon brings the perfect day for reorganising your home and getting rid of anything you no longer need. You’ll need to sift through your possessions, and consign to the past any memories that are weighing you down. On the 3rd, performing a ritual to rid your home of negativity will be all the more effective. You might also want to embark on a regime to treat cellulite: sport and/or diet.
• THURSDAY, meditate: this is the perfect day for thinking about those who are no longer in our life, and thank them for all they brought us with their presence. Do this during a meditation session. Settle yourself down comfortably somewhere you know you won’t be disturbed. Breathe in deeply, inflating and deflating your stomach, without forcing it, and enter a state of calm, serenity and inner silence. Then, on your mind’s screen, conjure up the image of a person who meant a lot to you, imagine yourself talking to them, thanking them and asking for their protection. You can do this with several people in a row. If the images start to upset you or make you feel uneasy, simply break off your meditation.
• FRIDAY, purify your surroundings: place a small dish of sea salt that you have previously blessed in the corner of each of the rooms in your home. On Sunday morning, throw it away. The salt will have absorbed all the negative energies wherever the air has become polluted. To bless the salt, hold your hand over it and say: « May the benediction of the all-powerful Father be on this creature of salt and expel all negativity, making room for the entry of all the good that I need in my life. For this, I bless thee and invoke thee to help me! »
• SATURDAY, weekend lesson: « I allow myself to express my thoughts and feelings naturally. » Write these words in red ink on a sheet of white paper and keep it on you all through the weekend. Whenever you get a chance, read them and take a few moments to imagine yourself in a life situation to which they might apply. On Sunday evening, burn the paper, after rereading it one last time.
From October 29 to November 2: YELAIAL
These energies are conducive to greater success in business and transactions.
From November 3 to November 7: JEALIAH
These energies bring strength to overcome malevolent and evil forces.
November 8 to November 12: ARIEL
These energies bring the clarity to perceive secrets and to have premonitions.
From November 13 to November 17: ESSALIAH
These energies allow the truth to triumph.
November 18 to November 22: MEYAHEL
These energies breathe new harmony and happiness into your relationship with your partner.
From November 23 to November 27: VEHARIEL
These energies boost concentration and memory.
November 27 to December 3: DANIEL
These energies grant compassion and serenity.
From October 29 to November 2: YELAIAL
A talisman ritualised under these energies will bring you success in business and transactions.
Thursday, November 1, 2012
• November’s pentacle: this is a pentacle that can help you sharpen your intuition. An object of great power, it will serve as a link between you and the higher divine forces. It is made for you and you alone, nobody else should use it. To make your pentacle you’ll need: a piece of white card measuring 10 x 10 cm, an ink pen and red ink and a red candle. Light the candle and say: « With this flame I light up my soul in the light of the Sun; Ray of truth, ray of knowledge, ray of nature, be with me in my endeavours, in my mind and my being. May the triple candle of grace light up my soul and protect me from problems and jealousies. May the strength of the light drive my work and charge my pentacle, so it may have the power to make my dreams come true. This is my will! » Draw the pentacle in one line without stopping: draw the first circle then the second. Draw the central cross and continue with the five-point stars. Finish by writing in the magical names and signs. Press your hands on it and say the following blessing: « O all-powerful Adonaï, He is very powerful, Agia very holy, Aleph and the Tau, the beginning and the end; with great humility I beg and entreat you, Holy Majesty, that this October Pentacle may be blessed by Your Power and prepared to receive virtue and the strength to bring renewed justice. In Your Name, O most saintly Adonaï, whose kingdom, empire and authority will survive all tests of time and last into infinity. » To finish, sign it on the back and then write below « help me ». Keep it on you throughout the month. At the end of the month, burn it in the flame of a red candle.
Now you have at your disposal some highly effective techniques and instructions which will enable you to both purify and stimulate your seven major chakras.
Be sure to practise the various exercises I've given you on a regular basis. They have never failed to be effective. You will find that you soon get the hang of doing them, and then you'll discover for yourself their wonderful power to release blocked energies.
It's down to you to do this preliminary work on "cleansing" your various energy centres. Remember that this is an important and necessary stage, because it is designed to prepare you to receive the "Miracle of the Sacred Fire".
I am now going to reveal to you the secret procedure that's going to make it possible to perform a wonderful energy "alchemy" which coordinates and harmonises your chakras with each other.
In fact, for someone to gain access to their highest powers and exploit them fully in the material world, it's not enough for each of the chakras to be "unblocked", purified and stimulated. The different energy centres also need to be interlinked so that they can collaborate harmoniously, in their respective functions. Then this person's energies are "unified", which is the key to them being able to exploit their creativity, hidden talents and latent powers.
The balance between the three lower chakras and the three higher chakras is established at the Heart Chakra. Here lies the junction between the forces originating from the ground (earth energies) and those originating from the sky (cosmic energies). It's in this physico-spiritual "space" that the individual can access and "absorb" the energy of love, which is truly the most powerful and the most miraculous force in the Universe.
Very specific astral conditions are required to get optimum results from the secret procedure I'm going to explain to you. It's during the 72 days of your "Diamond" period of Strong Luck, which beings at the next New Moon, that this "magical transformation" can be achieved.
Here is the Ritual you should perform on the day of the next New Moon - you can embark on it with complete confidence, because it presents no dangers. Don't worry: I will assist you with my psychic thoughts, rather like a "telepathic link" serving to protect you and make sure the procedure goes well. This will make it easier for you to receive the cosmic energy of the Sacred Fire.