Sunday, August 3, 2014

Total Possession Charm

Take a red throughout dyed candle and engrave into it, with a knife, two faces, eyes, noses and mouths.
Under each face engrave with a pin, both your names, yours and your beloveds.
Vaporise your own and your beloveds perfumes on it (if you don't have the perfume of your beloved then take musk essential oil).

Entwine a red ribbon or string around the candle making four series of seven knots each, 28 knots corresponding to a lunar cycle. The following phrase should be pronounced at each series of seven knots:

"Hereby I attach...(say the name of the person) to me, body and soul. He/she is mine and I am his/hers, together forming one entity."


The light the candle and pronounce the following charm: 

"Oh divinity of the flames of love, whose name should be pronounced with a whisper, so that earth doesn't open up under your feet.
I invoke and call you, me humble servant, on my knees before your greatness, these torches illuminating your beauty and sensuality.
Please give me the power to take possession of...(his/her name) body and soul.
Make him/her be filled by me and me by him/her.
I block his/her will, love and sexuality.
He/her can no longer detach from me, can no longer leave me.
My energies pour out toward him/her and he/she approaches me.
He/she are filled with thoughts of me and cannot think of anything else.
His/her destiny is now engraved within me and we are now linked together forever.
Our two bodies and spirits have melted together to form a single entity."

Then blow the candle and store it in a place where only you can come in touch with it. To revive the energy of the charm, if you would feel the necessity, just take it in your hand and pronounce this phrase again:


"Hereby I attach...(the name of your beloved) to me, body and soul. He/she is now mine and I am his/hers, together forming one entity."

No comments:

Post a Comment