Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Ritual part 3

Now, move the two red candles beside the white one and pass the incense burner, previously re nourished with a pinch of each of your incenses, seven times so that the candles gets surrounded by the smoke.

Put back down the incense burner and continue with this invocation:

"The righteousness of the almighty is my path. 
The divine love fills my soul, guides my steps and assists me in my search of the eternal affection of...(full name of your beloved).
The divine success is mine now. The divine peace and harmony reign in my life, in all circumstances and makes me materialise my wish of the loving possession of...(full name of your beloved)."

Now, concentrate a few moments while breathing calmly. Then blow the candles and put them back at their initial place.

Let your altar be like that until the next day (the incense will continue to burn), close the door so that nobody can touch or undo the arrangement, if it is not possible then pick up everything and store it away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment