Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Light a red candle previously anointed with rose or jasmine essential oil...

and put it on the side of your bathtub, and say this prayer:

"I implore you Venus, by the name of your angel Anael, gracious and admirable, so that you open my heart and elevate my spirit.
May my whole body reflect in yours, which is so beautiful no word could describe its beauty, radiant of light. 
May this bath purify my body and soul and make it behold seduction and attraction, making me become a being surrounded by an aura of love."

Stay in this bath during the time you feel comfortable, relaxing and visualising yourself full of energy and charm.

Blow the candle, get out of the bath, dry yourself with a white cotton or linen bath towel. You are now ready to conquer !

No comments:

Post a Comment