Thursday, August 7, 2014

First day...1

At the suitable hour, dress your altar in the following manner; the pentagram in the middle, the white candle at the top of the highest spike in the pentagram, the two red ones, in the spikes, at the upper left and right hand side, the two voodoo dolls in the centre, the two lower spikes empty.

Concentrate a moment.

Take one doll after the other and incorporate your "witnesses" inside them (the one representing you, your "witnesses" and the one representing your beloved his/her "witnesses") in a hole in the torso of it, and close the hole afterwards.

Put, as usual, the consecrated salt on the circle around the pentagram while reciting this prayer:

"El, powerful and magnificent, I bless you, I glorify you, I invoke yo. I give you grace so that this salt can become capable of ridding all my emotional blockages, as well as all my relational hindrances.Through you, oh holy Adonai, and by your adorned name throughout centuries, permit me to accomplish all things."

No comments:

Post a Comment