Friday, August 22, 2014

A charm to augment a man's sexual performances

We are about to prepare a desire provoking oil that also favour sexual prowess.

In a, preferably, pink or red bottle, pour in the following ingredients with a silver spoon:

5 drops of rosemary essential oil
5 drops of patchouli essential oil
10 drops of yohimbine extract
1 pinch of ginseng powder
2 coffee spoons of sesame oil

This oil should be used to anoint a red candle which should be lit before the love making or/and as a massage oil for your partner, while reciting the following prayer:

"I implore you, Mars, almighty in the name of Anael.
Let me attain the heart of my beloved with the powerful arrow of love.
The arrow which penetrate the sky will create within us a powerful desire.
Its tip is my love.
Its sting is my decision to possess you.
Come to me, full of desire.
You are under my spell.
Oh Mars, take his/her will and make me the only one to have the power over the heart of my beloved."


No comments:

Post a Comment