Sunday, August 10, 2014

First day...4

Place both your hands around the candle representing you and repeat this:

"I consecrate you who are in my image and my name...(your full name) and who represents me in this action.
I consecrate you who are in my image and wears my perfume.
I consecrate you who are in my image and who are going to assist me in this love possession endeavour.
I consecrate you who are in my image and whom I reinforce with magnetism so that I attract my beloved toward me.
By the virtue of the holy angels Gabriel, Samael, Mikael, Zachiel, Anael, Cassiel, Raphael, all of them present here with me. Amen"

Then put your hands around the candle representing your beloved and say:

"I consecrate you who are in his/her image and his/her name...(his/her full name) and who represents him/her in this action.
I consecrate you who are in his/her image and wears his/her perfume.
I consecrate you who are in his/her image and who are going to assist me in this love possession endeavour.
I consecrate you who are in his/her image and whom I reinforce with magnetism so that I attract him/her toward me and takes possession og his/her heart and love.
By the virtue of the holy angels Gabriel, Samael, Mikael, Zachiel, Anael, Cassiel, Raphael, all of them present here with me. Amen"

No comments:

Post a Comment