Saturday, August 2, 2014

The Charm of Possession

Take a dyed red candle (dyed throughout) and rub it with apple blossom essential oil.

Put the candle upon a picture of the person you want to charm, if you don't have any, you can take a piece of paper with the persons writing instead.

Light the candle.

Take a red string and attach it around the candle, making three knots, while pronouncing this:

"At each knot you get more and more attached to me and at the third knot you will be totally mine."

Then take a pin in your right hand and engrave in the wax of the candle,seven turns around it. These seven turns represent the days of the week, meaning a complete duration, to manifest your will to possess his/her love every minute of the day.

Finally recite this following charm:

"Oh Hecate, lunar goddess whose beauty and sensuality reflects in the incandescent light of desire.
You who knows the fire of passion and the bodily love, You who connect heaven and hell, hear Your servants call.
I invoke You so that I also can know the storm of passion and the love of two intertwined loving bodies.
That from the moment I have finished this charm...(full name of your beloved) cannot sleep, and burns and raves in hot desire. Make him/her unable to eat because of the longing for me.
Make him/her burning, his/her mind, heart, as well as his/her arms and legs.
Make him/her dream of me constantly.
Oh great and divine Hecate, bring me (his/her full name), passionately lovelorn. Make him/her get down on his/her knees and embrace my feet and the rest of my body in desire. Make our bodies inflame and unite, into one...(full name of your beloved) is mine, he/she is in my possession and I can do whatever I desire to him/her.
All pleasures are his/hers.
All my desires are his/hers. With him/her I attain the supreme passion and de divine ecstasy."

Then blow the candle and put it in a discrete place where nobody can find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment