Saturday, August 9, 2014

First day...3

Take your incense burner and make it turn above and around the statuettes so that the smoke of both your incenses surrounds them totally.

"The Love Possession Prayer" which should now be pronounced:

"Oh angel Anael, accompany me in my desire.
May the force of the feelings I endure for...(name your beloved) fill his/her entire being, day after day, night after night.
May my guardian angel...(name it) unite with his/her guardian angel...(name it) and may this union be successful just as our union is successful here on earth.
May nothing nor anybody oppose it and may whatever tries to oppose it b e destroyed.
Oh angel Anael,transform his/her heart and spirit like my heart and spirit have been transformed since I met...(name your beloved) whom I love.
May the power of the four Elements and the prince of love, the angel Anael, via our guardian angels (name them) unite us forever.
May the power of my love penetrate and invade the body of...(name your beloved) and may my true self unites with his/hers."

No comments:

Post a Comment