Thursday, August 21, 2014

A charm to increase the sexual performances of a woman

A day during full moon, take a bath into which you have previously poured seven drops of an essential oil or mixture of several oils, chosen for the pleasant fragrance on it/them your skin.

After the bath, dry yourself in a white, cotton bath towel and sit down in an obscured room only lit by seven red candles previously anointed with jasmine oil.
Drink a cup of jasmine tea or a glass of wine of a year, with special, positive meanings for you.

While drinking your beverage recite this charm:

"I invoke you, Venus, goddess of love, so that you inject passion into me.
I am possessed by an argent love for this man.
Make him yearn for me, make him desire me, make him burn inside for me, make love spread within him.
Make him desire me more than nothing have ever been desired before.
I love him and want him, he must feel the same for me.
Oh Venus, awaken the goddess in me!
I abandon myself to the power of love.
This night will be burning with the fire of love."

No comments:

Post a Comment