Thursday, June 9, 2011

Using the creative power of thought


There is a very efficient esoteric technique that allows you to use the creative power of thought (mental energy) and which at the same time neutralising the harmful effects of negative thoughts. 

It involves repeating positive affirmations .

The Initiates and Magi who understood the spiritual and astral worlds used affirmations such as these very frequently, either reciting or chanting them, particularly during periods of meditation and prayers designed to purify and maintain the state of living ‘Philosopher’s Stone’.

This practice of repetition is simple and the rewards you can reap are great. It’s well worth you devoting some of your time each day.

It will allow you to:

-       better exploit the creative power of your thoughts

-       channel your mental energy more efficiently

-       acquire greater psychic power

-       activate your chakras and purify your aura

-       favour the process of Magic Transmutation.



Here is what you have to do. Start your practice by repeating this positive affirmation as often as possible:

"I (your Name), I open myself up to the wealth and benefits of the Universe, and I receive them in joy"

At first, it’s a good idea, to work on the realisation of your wishes for luck and money with the aid of formulas of this type, Remind yourself that by doing this, you’ll be planting the ‘seed’ I mentioned above.

Here are various formulas you can use to your advantage. Through repetition, the creative energy of these affirmations gives them the potential to attract luck, money and prosperity into your life.

You should say them with a ‘positive attitude’: with faith and all your heart, never mechanically, absent-mindedly, automatically… “without soul" to put it some way.

By speaking them in this way, your thoughts and feelings will be elevated, thus playing the role of a powerful catalyst conduce to inner alchemy.

Positive affirmations that may be used to your advantage

-       The daily repetition of positive formulas opens up an ever-broader path to happiness and success.

-       A positive mental attitude is an unlimited source of wellbeing, happiness, prosperity, success and health.

-       Enthusiasm is the alchemic ingredient of everything that has been achieved down here on earth. I radiate thoughts of peace and joy towards the world, like a radiant sun, spreading its light and warmth without restraint.

-       A source of unlimited Cosmic Energy lies dormant within me; all I have to do is become aware of it to awaken it and benefit from its aid.

-       Through my positive mental attitude, I allow the creative forces of the universe to enter my life and help me. They will galvanise and regenerate my psychic, physical and spiritual being.

-       Thanks to this new, highly beneficial, force that now runs through my veins, if I want something, I can easily obtain it.

-       I have a constant and instantaneous flow of good intuition. To make the most of it, I apply it straight away. My intuition guides me and inspires me to be lucky playing games of chance.

-       Money is a valuable asset: I respect it and use it constructively for my wellbeing and that of those around me.

-       My thoughts are expressed positively and this makes my intuition more efficient at resolving my money problems as soon as possible.

-       Unlimited abundance runs within me and through me, and I share it freely with others. By staying true to my heart, success comes into my life all the sooner.

-       My personal affairs are propelled towards success and I prosper with ease. The more I give, the more I receive. Everything I touch works out for the best as if by magic. Money flows into my home in abundance.

-       I am entitled to have a lot of money. Every sum of money I spend comes back to me multiplied to infinity. I am learning to give benevolently because I know the more I give, the more I will receive. By applying this sacred principle, every day brings me a new opportunity to make more money.

-       If I am overcome with doubt, pessimism or despair, I think positively and with faith; then luck comes back into my life stronger than ever and my mood brightens again.

-       I wholly accept all the happiness and luck that are prepared for me, in accordance with the Infinite Intelligence of the Universe.

***

RECOMMENDATIONS: For the best results, consider creating your own positive affirmations. Adapt them to your personal goals. You can then charge them with luminous energy using Creative Visualisation (I will tell you how to do this in a moment).

In order to work as efficiently as possible towards the achievement of your wishes for luck and money, repeat affirmations that are formulated exclusively in positive terms.

Remember, an affirmation formulated negatively is ‘unreceivable’ by a significant part of the brain. Basically, because of the way the brain is wired, it will focus on the obstacle (the problem) instead of on the objective, the result being that the mental energy given off tends to reinforce the problem instead of creating a lucky opportunity.

You should always formulate your positive affirmations in the present tense. If you speak them in the future tense, your subconscious will only record the future part of the affirmation and defer it all to the future.
You should also speak in your own name, never on behalf of anyone else.


No comments:

Post a Comment