Sunday, June 5, 2011

I will do what must be done( another creative thought)

I am a whole person. I have a head: my intelligence lies therein. I have a heart: my love lies therein. I have a soul: my intuition lies therein. I have hands: my ability to act lies with them. I have legs: my mobility lies with them. Blood flows through my veins: my energy lies therein. I am strong. I can do what must be done. My body provides the necessary tools. I must now have the courage to make decisions and to live with the consequences. I don’t want others to do it for me anymore. Why should they be allowed to do so? They don’t have my intelligence, my love, my intuition, my ability, my mobility or my energy. Why should they thus be able to improve my life? I alone am authorised to make the right decisions. From now on I want to take care of it. At the end of my lessons on the eight writing tablets, I am ready to make decisions on my own, to take unconventional paths, so as to be closest to myself. Only through this position will I also be able to get close to others. Only if I am fully myself can others decide for me or be left alone. I now want to make decisions for my new life.

I will change my life. From now on I want to decide for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment