Sunday, June 5, 2011

I radiate goodness and feel good (another visualization)


I am in my centre. I can distinguish good from harm. That makes me strong. I am strong and I show it. I would like to further exercise my strength, because it opens doors for me to other people’s hearts. I will also be able to pass on part of my good positive energy. For this I am ready to protect the people who are dear to me with all my heart. I enjoy nature, my family, and my friends. I now know who I am and I am getting closer all the time to my here and now. I want to be like this. Completely myself. I have now realised that I no longer need to hide in any situation in life. It makes me strong to have learnt and know so much about myself. I’ve come this far. I have reached the 7th stage of the eight pearls of wisdom. That makes me strong. I am very proud. I feel good in my heart and in my soul. I now want to learn to use my energy in a manner that I get the best from it, to drive me ever further along my way. My limbs are awake and refreshed from my surging pride. Other people will notice that. I feel good. I am fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment