Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I live in the here and now. Reformatting of yourself.


I am not made for yesterday. Even though I know that it would be easier than moving to the present and living here. I want to keep a small part of my passion for tomorrow, but only a small part. I can do everything that brings joy here and now. I can open the window and admire nature's bounty. I would like to be happy here and now, with people that I love and who love me. I will do things that are worth doing. I would like to think that with everything I must regret nothing. Regret is in the past. And that is not for me. My place is in the here and now. It has become much easier for me to talk about times when I was hurt in the past. This doesn’t help make it any better or easier to bear. I can now do something so as not to be hurt and to a small extent, I would like to prevent a small part of the pain that may yet come my way. Because I regret nothing. It is as it is here and now, because I am master of my fate in this place and at this time. And I rightly doubt whether my future will work out as I imagine it now. I look to the future and I respect the past. However the here and now is my earthly existence.

No comments:

Post a Comment