Thursday, July 17, 2014

Then take the incense burner and pass it over your voodoo doll, from head to toe

And recite the Exorcism of the wax:

"I exorcise you, Creature of wax, by the One who created all that is, chasing away all impurities from you, making you beneficial to me.
Bless and sanctify, in your Holy Name, oh My God, this creature of wax, so that, nothing can prevent the return of my beloved."

Again pass the incense burner as before, over the doll, impregnating it with the positive influences, that will act for you.

The do the same with the other doll.

After that, take the doll, representing you and make a small cavity in the back of it, in which you put a few strands of your hair. Close the cavity and put back the doll.

Then do the same with the doll representing your beloved, placing her/his "witness" inside.

Once the two dolls back, place both your hands above, palms towards them, while saying the following:

"I create this image of me (say your full name) so that this copy is identified totally with me and attract to me, the divine power."


No comments:

Post a Comment