Friday, July 25, 2014

The 28th day, when your statuettes have joined...

put them face to face one upon the other and attach them together with the hemp string. To assure its efficiency each time the string does a tour around the statuettes, make a knot and recite the consecration for each day:

"For Monday, I attach...(your beloveds name) to me...(your name). For Tuesday, I attach... etc."
Making seven tours with seven knots.

Then with your right hand, take the attached "dagydes" and hold it above the incense burner, in its fumes,  and pronounce the Great invoking of the angel Anael:

"I beg you, in the name of the nine hearts of whom you are part, oh Anael.
I beg you in the name of the angels and archangels, the thrones, the dominations, the principles, the powers, the virtues, cherubims and seraphim's.
I beg you by the heaven and earth, by the Sun and the Moon, by the day and the night and by the four elements.I beg and implore you, oh Anael, in the name of all these attributes, that you respond to the call and leave your celestial domain, and descend into these statuettes.
I implore you, oh celestial Anael, in memory of the signs you are willing to transmit to the apostles! Please, oh angel of light, manifest your agreement and your aid in this return of affection so that this action is successful and brings back to me the great love I once shared with...(name of your beloved). 

To close this ritual, you shall now wrap up the attached statuettes in a red cotton or silk cloth and bury them, the same evening, under an oak tree or any other tree except a coniferous tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment