Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Now with your right hand...

encircle the right candle and with your left hand the left candle and while doing so, recite the Invoking of the forces of realisation:

"Oh divine power, thou whom is sitting upon the cherubim and the seraphim, thou who command on the earth and on the oceans, toward thee, I hold up my hands and implore thee."

Hold up your hands, palms towards the sky and concentrate on the divine powers that you are invoking.
And while holding your hands towards the heavens, recite the following:

"Thou who are the unique accomplishment of the good arts, Thou who render to the suffering, the object of their desire, Thou who is the creator of life and the destructor of death, Thou who is my support, and the protector for others that invoke Thee, protect me, save me from harm, favour me in this love action that I'am undertaking with my entire confidence.
Oh divine power that reigns and resides in the eternity, in me and in my motions. Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment