Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Now, recite this invocation:

" By the name of the divine power, and the mighty powers of the solar,austral and terrestrial energies, I exorcise this altar.

By the name of the divine Father of all that is, the almighty powers of the solar, austral and terrestrial energies, I sanctify this altar."

Make the incense burner turn three times above and around the circle.

Put some of your incenses on the charcoals.

Then recite the "Exorcism of the Fire" while turning your palms towards the incense smoke.

"I exorcise thee, creature of fire, by The One who has created all that is, to purify this place and favour my endeavour.

Bless and sanctify, Oh my God, this creature of fire and incense, keeping away all negativity and bad spirits from my enterprise.

Once blessed in the glory of Your Holy Name, may nothing prevent the return of my beloved."

No comments:

Post a Comment