Thursday, July 24, 2014

As the days goes by, bring the dolls closer to each other...

so that they, end up, together in the middle of the pentagram, on the 28th day of your ritual.
Also, each day, finish the work with your hands upon one doll after the other, while reciting the invoking of Anael, the angel of love.

"I invoke you angel Anael, who sparkles with a pure flame and reigns close to the Throne of the Almighty. You are the guardian of my soul and I, humble servant, I implore you to lower your eyes on me and help me.
Guide me on the path of the light, on the high mountains where the sky is always blue, in the places where the sun never sets, so that I live, forever, in the kingdom of clarity.
Let the rays of your intelligence and the warmth of your love penetrate me so that I can shine with an aura so bright, that I attract to me, all the happiness and the fulfilling of my most cherished desires.
Give me the power to live with an absolute faith in the future, in complete serenity, convinced that I direct my life and make the decisions for my good.
Oh angel Anael, you who reign over magnificent powers, similar to the thoughts of the Almighty, you who are my guardian angel, who presides over the seventh day that is consecrated to Venus, I invoke you holy angel Anael, with all my devotion so that...(say your beloved's full name) falls in love with me."

No comments:

Post a Comment