Thursday, July 3, 2014

Final stage of the ritual

Now, bring the two white candles close up to the red one and pick up the incense burner and turn it again, seven times, clockwise, after having put a small amount of both your personal incenses on the charcoals.

Then say this invocation:

"Divine righteousness is my path.
The divine love fills my soul,guides me and assists me in my research for love and the coming back of (her/his full name).
The divine success is mine now. Divine peace  and harmony reign in my life whatever happens and provides me the materialisation of my desire for the coming back of (her/his full name)."

The evening of the 28th, bury the resting pieces of the candles under an oak tree, or another non softwood tree. Sweep up the salt and disperse it in running water. During the following moon, your beloved will, once again, manifest her/his love and attention like in the beginning of your relationship and it will be lasting.

No comments:

Post a Comment