Sunday, July 20, 2014

The doll of your beloved to be identified just like yours...

turn it clockwise above the incense, seven times. At each rotation, evoke the day of the week as following:

1st tour: I consecrate this statuette as being her/his double for Monday.

2nd tour: I consecrate this statuette as her/his double for Tuesday.

3rd tour: I consecrate this statuette as her/his double for Wednesday.

4th tour: I consecrate this statuette as her/his double for Thursday.

5th tour: I consecrate this statuette as her/his double for Friday.

6th tour: I consecrate this statuette as her/his double for Saturday.

7th tour: I consecrate this statuette as her/his double for Sunday.

Hold your statuette with both hands and put your thumbs on its chest. Concentrate and say out loud:

"You are ...(pronounce her/his full name), you are the one that represents her/him during this operation."

Confirm this statement with your breath, blowing on it and saying:

"You are (full name) and you will act for her/him."

Blow on it again and repeat once more:

"You are (full name) and you are going to love me as I guide you toward me."

Blow in the face on the statuette and pass it seven times through the incense plumes while pronouncing as previously:

"You are representing me, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, etc."

Then do the same with the other doll with her/his names.

turn it clockwise above the incense, seven times. At each rotation, evoke the day of the week as following:

1st tour: This statuette represents you for Monday.

2nd tour:This statuette is you for Tuesday.

3rd tour: This statuette is you for Wednesday.

4th tour: This statuette is you for Thursday.

5th tour: This statuette is you for Friday.

6th tour: This statuette is you for Saturday.

7th tour: This statuette is you for Sunday.

Then put the voodoo doll back at its place.

No comments:

Post a Comment