Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Presently, read three times, with persuasion, the Great Invocation of Love:...

"I beg you, on the behalf of the nine choirs of which you are part, O Anael, I beseech you on the behalf of the angels and archangels, thrones, dominions, principles, powers, virtues, cherubim and seraphim.
I beseech you on the behalf of Uriel, the guardian of the North, I beseech you on the behalf of Raphael, the guardian of the South, I beseech you on the behalf of Mikael, the guardian of the East, I beseech you on the behalf of Gabriel, the guardian of the West.
I beg and implore you, Oh Anael, in the name of the attributes as such and the almighty syllables, so that you leave your divine dwelling and deign, Oh illuminating powers, descend and help me in this endeavour of regaining the affection of my beloved.
I implore you, Oh divine Anael, in memory of the signs that you transmitted to the apostles!
Deign, Oh angels of light, manifest your agreement, in acting forcefully upon my beloved (say her/his full name) so that I appear in her/his dreams, so that I am present in her/his mind day and night.
May she/he feel my loving presence within her/him, up to our reunion."

No comments:

Post a Comment