Saturday, September 24, 2011

How to use positive and creative affirmations



Here is a list of positive affirmations that you can use to inspire yourself to begin. Obviously there are others. I recommend you create your own affirmations based on what you want to happen in your life. 

-               I am calm, peace reigns in my heart.
-               I like myself and I accept myself as I am.
-               I find the source of love within myself, I find security within myself. 
-               I am open to change and I am focused on the goal I want to achieve.
-               I am developing unlimited confidence in myself and in my own creativity.
-               The power of the repetitions and suggestions that I make to myself is certain.
-               I am voluntarily conditioning myself so that I can be and become: a person full of energy, in good health, at ease with myself, happy to be alive, in harmony with my surroundings.
-               I am getting used to thinking positively at all times of the day.
-               I am changing my way of thinking by setting aside my negative thoughts and multiplying my good, positive thoughts.
-               All the affirmations that I repeat are not imposed on me, I know that they are good for me and I freely choose my conditioning.
-               The conditioning that I voluntarily practice serves to fight against all the other negative conditioning that I have suffered until now.
-               Every morning I wake up with good resolutions and every evening I go to sleep at peace with the conviction that tomorrow will be better.
-               When I become obsessed by a negative thought, I think of something nice and positive.
-               Each one of my thoughts has real power over my life. I take care to cultivate good thoughts within myself.
-               I stimulate energy and well-being within myself. I do not use depressing words. My self-confidence is ever increasing.
-               Day by day, week by week, month by month, all around me is transformed, becoming more and more positive.
-               Thinking positively attracts success and achievement.
-               Abundance and prosperity will come into my life thanks to my constructive thought.
-               I am becoming master of my destiny since every second of my life I can choose to have good or bad thoughts.
-               I am more and more convinced that marvellous moments await me in the future.
-               All my fears will eventually disappear, because I know that they only exist in so far as I accord them importance.
-               I act without haste at the right moment, I do not allow myself to be influenced by things that do not form part of my objective.
-               Pessimism and doubt are disappearing from my life because I am doing nothing to increase their influence.
-               I do everything necessary to get what I want. Good things will necessarily happen to me; it is a natural Law.
-               I carry within me my deep and positive convictions even when circumstances give the impression that fate is against me
-               My faith, my positive thought, increases as I train myself to think positively.
-               At any time my life can change for better or for worse: It is me who decides.
-               My luck increases constantly because I think better and better.
-               The magnetism of my new personality helps me to make my presence felt in the important situations in my life.
-               It is never too late to change your habits.
-               I am not a slave of my negative emotions, instead I dominate them.
-               The obstacles that crop up along my path are also enriching experiences for my future success.
-               I know how to be patient in any situation, my self-confidence allows me to remain calm and serene.
-               I form a block against external influences that are harmful to my positive thoughts.
-               I make positive affirmations and visualisations, and that transforms me positively.
-               I am choosing today to change the course of my existence and change my thoughts of defeat to thoughts of victory.
-               When I take charge of my thoughts, I am on a path to control and success.
-               I move ahead in live with assurance because I know that my lucky Star is guiding me.
-               I know that I can be there for others because I can be there for myself.
-               Etc.

You can choose suggestions that are particularly suited to your own case and repeat them all though the day to change the content of your subconscious (in the morning when you get up and in the evening when you go to bed are the best times, but also when driving, in the shower or bath, walking in the countryside, etc.).

Everything you say using the word "I" will become a reality for you in time. Spend a few minutes every day in silence in order to listen to what is going on inside you. Make the most of these moments to nourish your mind with positive words.

You should always speak your positive affirmations in the present tense. If you phrase them in the future, your subconscious will only register the future part of your affirmation and will put it all off for later.

The same thing applies if you refer negatively to the present: the subconscious will only register the negative part of your affirmation and carry it out. For example, if you say: "I shouldn’t manage my money badly", the subconscious records "I manage my money badly " and you will do exactly what the opposite of what you wanted to do. It’s better to say: "I manage my money well". In the same way, reject any negative affirmation involving you and replace them with positive ones. Say, for example: "I am clever", "I am honest", etc.

If you continually repeat to yourself that you are ill, you will get ill, in the majority of cases not because it is your physical reality, but because your subconscious registers what you say and makes it happen. In such a case, it is not your body that is ill, but rather your thoughts. The cure is to be found in your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment