Friday, September 9, 2011

The creative power of your thoughts and imagination


·        How do you do this? Remind yourself that your ‘mental attitude’ is vital because to a significant extent it determines your life circumstances. You can use your thoughts to gradually create the reality of your dreams and thus truly become the master of your own destiny.

For example, when you say to yourself: I’ll never have enough money to do this or that, your subconscious will register your thought, thereby reinforcing your belief in your inability to attract wealth.

If, on the contrary, you think optimistically: I am going to have enough money to buy a new car, or afford the house of my dreams, the energy given off by your conscious thoughts will create an environment conducive to the fulfilment of your wish. Then, the universal cosmic energy will make your hopes a reality. Like a magnet, you’ll attract the people and the circumstances that will allow it to happen in the material world. Positive thinking can be usefully applied to all areas of life: money, love, health, luck, work…

·        Then, by repeating positive affirmations, you’re going to produce a highly beneficial sort of energy that will automatically ‘work’ for you.

More specifically, what you have to do is repeat certain affirmations that articulate constructive ideas and are actually ‘charged’ with positive energy. This repetition has the effect of materialising (invisible) universal cosmic energy in tangible form, which is why, when repeated, these affirmations are actually creative affirmations.

How do you go about it? All you need to do is repeat your creative affirmations every day, as often as possible, either out loud or in your head. Be mindful of their meaning: speak them with all your heart, your will, your emotions, your attention and your awareness. At the same time imagine, visualise the desired result as something that is already in the process of happening in your life.

You can say them at any time of day: in the morning when you wake up, as you go about your day, in the shower, when travelling, in the evening before you go to sleep, etc.

My advice to you would be to start practising with the following affirmation: I (your first name), open myself up to all the riches and gifts the Universe has to offer and I receive them in joy.

After a few days, use one (or several) positive affirmations of your choice that articulate what you would most like to see happen in your life. Repeat them frequently to charge your personal ‘energy field’ and your environment with positive energy.

Here are some affirmations that are charged with creative energy and conducive to the occurrence of fortunate events; use them and you’ll find them useful (you can of course think up your own positive affirmations adapted to your personal objectives). 

-       A positive mental attitude is a source of well-being, happiness, success and wealth.

-         With my positive mental attitude I invite the creative forces of the universe into my life. They will rejuvenate me mentally, physically and spiritually.

-         I have the right to have a lot of money. Every amount of money I spend comes back to me multiplied to infinity.

-         I learn to give generously because I know that the more I give the more I will receive. By applying this sacred principle, every day brings me the opportunity to earn more money.

-         A wealth of correct intuitions flow into my mind and they inspire me to try my luck on games of chance. I make the most of them by following them immediately.

-         I express my thoughts positively and my intuition is a fertile source of speedy solutions to my money problems.

-         Money is precious and I will use it constructively for my wellbeing and the wellbeing of those around me.

-         My personal plans are driven towards success and every day I become more and more prosperous. The more I give, the more I receive, as if by magic. Money flows into my home in abundance.

-         Endless wealth runs in me and through me, and I share it freely with those around me. Etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment