Thursday, January 9, 2014

Request prayer

* Meditate a few minutes and then end with the following prayer which is your request:

"O Lord God Almighty, who hast Thyself by the great and ineffable wisdom, coeternal with Thee in endless centuries, Thou whom with the dawn of time has created the heavens and the earth, the sea and things by the breath of Your mouth, I praise and glorify Thee. Be propitious to me, do not reject me, guide me and open up the channel to Thyself and Thy angels, save me, put me at the hight of Thy works!
I conjure Thee and beseech Thee by Thy Holy Name, to banish from my mind the darkness of ignorance and illuminate me of the flame of Thy wisdom, distance from me all evil desires and thoughts. O Thou, the Divine living whose glory, honor, and the kingdom will spread in all the centuries of the centuries. Amen "

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment