Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Prayer N° 2 for Divine assistance

* After having performed the abandonment prayer (yesterdays post), done with humility and faith, you now need to ask the eternal Father for assistance and support. The following prayer is for that endeavor :

"O Lord Almighty , eternal God and Father of all creatures, shed upon me the divine influence of Thy mercy , for I am your creature. I beseech Thee to defend me against evil spirits and strengthen my faith truly and unwavering.

O Lord, I entrust You my body and soul, because none other than You I truly trust , on who I really can rely, faithfully.

O Lord my God, help me. Ô Lord, hear me on this day upon which I call upon Thee with devotion. I pray for Your mercy, not letting me all into oblivion, and not reject me.

O Lord , be my guide. Thou art the God of my salvation. O Lord, give me a new heart, according to Thy gracious goodness. These are, O Lord, the gifts that I expect from You o my God, who lives and reigns throughout centuries and centuries. Amen "

No comments:

Post a Comment