Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Consecration of water

* Draw the pentacle of the day corresponding to the day you've decided to start the ceremony, on the plant based or animal based parchment with black Chinese ink, depending on the model that I will soon show you (within a few days). 

* Write down in a notebook for strictly that usage, the prayers, consecrations and blessings that will be read during the ceremony.

* Having done that, you need to undress and take a bath, specially prepared with consecrated and exorcise water, done by putting your hand over it and reciting the following prayer :

"I consecrate thee , O creature of water, by the One who created you and has gathered you for land to appear. I exorcise you so that any impurities and uncleanliness of the spirits the underworld, could not cause me harm in my application by the virtue of the Almighty God who lives and reigns in all ages Amen. "

* Then adding a bowl of unrefined sea salt, once again holding your hand above the water and pronouncing the following words:

"May the blessing of the Almighty Father be upon this creature of salt and expel any possible malignancy and impediment and put into and leave all the good, because without you we can not live. So I bless you, I invoke you, please help me in the realization of my request by neutralizing all impure force within this realization by the power of the eternal Father. Amen. "

No comments:

Post a Comment