Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Invoking Salomon...

* Put a new pinch of incense on the hot coals and then continue the procedure by reading the great invocation to Solomon, standing, facing the direction corresponding to your element (Fire: south, air: is earth: north, water: west): 

"Power of the Kingdom, guide my left foot and my right hand. 
Glory and Eternity touch my shoulders and follow me through the paths towards victory. 
Mercy and Justice, be the equilibrium and splendour of my life. 
Intelligence and Wisdom, give me the crown. 
Spirit of Malkuth, lead me between the two columns supporting the entire edifice of the Temple. 
Angels of Netzach and Yod, affirm me on the cubic stone of Yasod. 
O Gedulahel! O Geburahel! O Tiphereth! 
Binahel, be my love! 
Ruach Chokmael, be my light! 
Be who you are and what you want to be, o Ketheriel! 
Ishim, assist me in the name of Shaddai. 
Cherubim, be my strength in the name of Adonai.
Saints Elohims, be my brethren in the name of the Son and by the virtues of Tzabaoth. 
Elohim, fight for me in the name of Tertragrammaton. 
Malachim, protect me by the Nam of Yod He Vau He. 
Seraphim, cleanse my love in the name of Eloah. 
Chaschmalin, enlighten me with the splendours of Elohi and Schechinan. 
Aralim, act! 
Auphanim, turn and shine! 
Chaioth, Ha Qadosch, Raise your voice, speak out, scold and roar! 
Qadosch, Qadosch, Qadosch, Shaddai, Adonai, Yod, Chavat, Eheieh Asher Eheieh! 

Halelu-Yah! Halelu-Yah! Halelu-Yah! Amen! "

No comments:

Post a Comment