Monday, January 6, 2014

Confession before starting the free contact prayer

* Before starting the chanting of the prayer that follows the course of the ceremony, it is recommended (but not required) to read in a low voice this ancient prayer which aims to break the feelings of superiority or doubt you could have within you. It will make you more humble, more confident and more open to the messages from the Divine or the other realms. Even if it is not indispensable, I nevertheless strongly advice you to do it:

"O Lord of heaven and Earth, before whom I actually confess my faults and mistakes with sincere regrets. I have sin against Thee, by pride, vanity and now I regret the bad thoughts and actions I have committed, like I regret all the negative judgements and gossip I have uttered about my fellow humans. In this, I humbly confess that I sin and I recognize myself as being guilty of evil deeds in the eyes of the Almighty. O ye holy angels and children of God, in your presence I publicly admit my sins with humility,so that my enemy can not take advantage of me and can not reproof me of anything the last day, and can neither say that I have hidden my faults, my past mistakes and sins, but on the contrary, that for me, there is joy in heaven as to all the just who confessed before Thee. "

No comments:

Post a Comment