Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Conjuration of the Wax

In the middle of the consecrated salt circle, lay the red candle. Palms over it, recite the wax Conjuration:

"I exorcise thee, wax creature, be blessed by the holy name of God and those of his angels, may you be sanctified and blessed, and gain the virtue that I desire by the mighty and holy name of Adonai.
Gods angels, be present, because I invoke you in my work so that it gets the power to succeed.
Amen."

Then erect the red candle in its candlestick and put it in front of you, as high up in the salt circle as possible.

Now place the white candle that have previously been anointed with your perfume, in the middle of the circle, hold your hand over it, palms down, as before and say:

"I exorcise thee, creature of wax; by the divine forces, by the angels of God so that they can be present and transmit to this creature, the power to succeed everything I undertake today.
May all pitfalls and bad vibrations recede from this creature and that this operation the candle receives your blessing. Amen."

In the wax of this candle, engrave your first and second name.

No comments:

Post a Comment