Saturday, June 14, 2014

A charm for the preserving of fidelity

After sunset, during the rising moon, pick a few magnolia buttons. Infuse them with some tea and honey or mix with a soup. While mixing recite the following charm:

If you are a woman:

"By the powers of Anael, I invoke from within Thee, Venus, the burning forces of love! The desire, that powerful spirit of love that all the gods have created, that is whom I invoke! That is whom I enrol to ensure your love for me.
Lover, be trustworthy! Lover, be true, that is all I demand. Do not give your heart to any other than me, that is my desire!"

Before drinking the mixture, with the one you love, whisper silently or pronounce within your mind the following:

"Magnolia and honey, goddess of herbs, prepare an excellent enchantment for me. Let...(his name) and me become one, as always, without nuisance for anybody. Then the charm will be accomplished."

After the drinking of the preparation, the charm should be sealed with a kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment