Thursday, November 28, 2013

Continuing yesterdays exercise...

* Repeat several times the sentence that you have chosen, while still focusing the flame, or until your eyes close by themselves. 

* Continue the suggestive affirmations: "I'm more and more relaxed, every muscle in my body is relaxed, I slip into a trance" .

* You actually feel very much relaxed and you can now start the suggestive affirmations that will help you communicate with the invisible realms. An example: "My spiritual guide (pronounce his/her name if you know it) is by my side" or "I am available to communication for my own sake as for the sake of my loved ones" .

* Then stop the suggestive affirmations and just stay like that, with an open mind, listening, thinking of nothing. 

* Images and sensations can then appear within your mind. If this is not the case, you can continue visualising your guide, a beautiful landscape you like, serving as scenery for the experience. 

* It is sometimes necessary to repeat the experience several times to master the technique. 

* To exit this state of mild trance, just pronounce the following sentence: "Now I wake up, after having counted to three. When I wake up, I am fully aware and relaxed".

No comments:

Post a Comment