Saturday, November 16, 2013

An example of what relaxation can bring to you...

I was looking for a job as a clerk for several months without success. I had contacted to virtually all businesses in the small city where I lived, in vain. Alone with two children, I had to rely exclusively on my salary to support my family.

The debts were accumulating and my greatest fear was to become homeless with my kids. The landlord had kindly been patient at first, but after three months of unpaid rent, he was threatening me of eviction. I was desperate.

One day in the late afternoon on my way home,completely despairing because of my disappointment after having presented myself without success at several jobs, I heard a distinct voice saying to me : " Turn right !" I turned and looked around, but didn't see anybody. The street was deserted. This frightened me, I thought I was losing my mind ... I ran all the way home.

Once I got home, I called an old friend of mine who had studied psychology, to tell him what had happened to me and ask for his advice. He began by reassuring me, telling me that I was not crazy, then he asked me if I believed in spirit guides and guardian angels. He invited me to come over to his place so we could discuss it more in depth.

Everything he told me that evening fascinated me and when he saw how interested I was, he explained to me how to proceed, relaxation methods, how to empty my mind and meditate. He also lended me a book on the subject, emphasizing the importance of relaxation.


Back home, I read the entire book and the next morning, I decided to practice what I had discovered.

After a moment , I was again having the impression of a presence beside me and then I heard a voice . This was not a human voice. I felt as if it came from inside of myself. I didn't really understand what it was saying.

I was intrigued so I immediately put the relation into practice and felt that the message became clearer. It was interesting to realize that the more I relaxed, the more the words became more understandable .

The voice told me not to be afraid, that I would be helped, I had to return as soon as possible to the place where I was, the day I heard the message the first time. From there, the voice would guide me further.

So I left my home and when I arrived at the location, I, once again, heard the voice that told me to turn right, which I did. It was a small alley where buildings had to been built recently and where others were under construction. My guide told me to pass between two buildings and there I discovered commercial arcades. I had never been there before, never even seen the site.


My guide told me then to walk along the arcades to the corner of the building. Once at this place I discovered a small decoration shop. On the door, there was a sign stating : "We need a sales clerk ." A woman inside the shop was arranging it...

The shop looked very luxurious so I hesitated to enter. Then my guide told me in a loud voice that startled me: "Go inside, what do you risk?"

So I entered the shop, uncomfortable, mentioning the ad that was on the door.

After an hour of friendly discussion, the woman told me that I was engaged and asked me if it was OK for me to start the following week. I couldn't believe it...


Since then my life is much better. And I continue to enjoy relaxation to this day, for the pleasure it gives me!   

M-C.V

No comments:

Post a Comment