Monday, July 8, 2013

• TUESDAY, get a new job:

 engrave a green candle with your name and the initials of your hierarchical superior or manager at work. Add a five-pointed star. Pour some green apple and lemon essential oil into a bath (under the running water) and bathe in the light of that candle. Close your eyes and meditate on your hopes and dreams for the future. Visualise yourself having a meeting with your boss and then moving on to take up your new duties. When you feel your objectives are clear, focus your attention on the flame of the candle and speak the following words in a low voice: « Here and now, my intentions are clear and defined, I will get the job offer I want and my career and all my needs will be successful, without ever causing any harm to anyone else. I wish for the prosperity of all those around me and for positive and profitable collaboration with them. The forces of the universe are conspiring on my behalf, to open up new pathways along which I may find happiness, success and recognition. May it be so! »

No comments:

Post a Comment