Wednesday, July 3, 2013

• THURSDAY, rebuilding a friendship:

on Thursday evening, light a green candle. Switch off all other lighting in the room. In the light of the candle, take a sheet of paper and write the following words in green ink: « I am calling on the Invisible Energies of the Universe to stand with me in my effort to rebuild my friendship with… (the name of your friend). This is my will, may it be so! » Focus your mind on the flame of the candle for a few minutes, then speak the same words, five times over, out loud. Fold the paper into eight or sixteen. Place the paper along with five pine buds, 1/2 teaspoon of orange blossom, 1/2 teaspoon of lily of the valley, 1/2 teaspoon of fennel and 1/2 a teaspoon of cumin into a little pouch made of green fabric and close it well. Keep it on your person, in your pocket or bag, for 5 consecutive days.

No comments:

Post a Comment