Sunday, April 24, 2011

Gratitude

People consume more and more; they always want more, bigger and further. But becoming wealthy is not a sport, a competition where you have to be richer than the others. If you succumb to this tendency, inner peace will continually evade you.  You will always be looking for yourself because you won’t have accorded enough room to spiritual values; you will end up ‘poor of spirit’. You can’t take material wealth with you, you will only have your inner wealth on your last journey. I don’t know when I will die… but when I look back on my life, it makes me happy. And I would like to be able to enjoy this feeling for as long as possible. I am grateful to all those who have helped me in other way or another. Follow my advice: wherever you are on the path to prosperity, always show gratitude for what you already have.

As soon as your mind is not absorbed by material values, it will open up to spiritual values. Look within yourself and think about what really inspires happiness; most of the time it’s not something that money can buy. Yes, now you have achieved your aim: you are rich, inside and out. Now there’s something to be grateful for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment