Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Beneficial positive affirmations:



-       « The daily repetition of positive formulas opens up an increasingly broad road to happiness and success »

-        « From today, I will voluntarily reprogram my subconscious, positively and according to my own desires ».

-       « I am voluntarily conditioning myself to be and become what I want to be: a person full of energy, in good health, happy in my skin, happy to be alive, in harmony with those around me ».

-       « I am getting used to thinking positively at all times of the day ».

-       « I am changing my way of thinking by leaving behind my negative thoughts and multiplying my good positive thoughts ».

-       « I act and take decisions for my greater good ».

-       « Every morning I get up with good intentions and every evening I go to sleep in peace with the conviction that tomorrow will be better ».

-       « My ambition is to succeed in life: I act with perseverance for everything to be positively transformed ».

-       « When a negative thought obsesses me, I thing about something nice and constructive ».

-       « Every one of my thoughts has a real impact on my life, I take care to cultivate good thoughts in myself »

-       « I stimulate within myself energy, wellbeing. I do not speak depressing words, my confidence in myself increases constantly ».

-       « Day by day, I feel better and better ».

-       « I am becoming master of my destiny because at any moment in my life I can have good or bad thoughts ».

-       « I am more and more convinced that marvellous moments await me in the future ».

-       « Pessimism and doubt are disappearing from my life because I do nothing to increase their influence ».

-        « I do everything necessary to obtain what I want. The good things that await me will inevitably happen: its a natural Law ».

-       « My positive belief increases as I train myself to think positively ».

-       « I keep away from people who still have pessimistic, depressing, negative thoughts »

-       « My luck increases continually because I always think more and more positively».

-         « Everything is arranged for the best of my interests, everything will come to me « .

-       « I form a barrier against external influences that are harmful for my positive and independent thought ».

-       « A positive mental attitude is an unlimited source of wellbeing, happiness, abundance, success and health ».

-       « I radiate thoughts of peace, joy towards the world, like a radiant sun diffusing its heat and light freely ».

-       « A source of unlimited Cosmic Energy sleeps within me: all I need to do is become aware of it to awaken it and obtain its help ».

-       « I feel how new creative forces burst out from my entire being. I know and feel that I am really starting a new life of success ».

-        « Through my personal mental attitude, I let the creative forces of the universe enter my life to help me. They galvanise and regenerate my mental and spiritual being ».

-       « Every day, I am more in harmony with the Creative Forces of the Cosmos. I channel them in a constructive manner. Everything I undertake is therefore crowned with success ».

-       « From now on I know that everything is possible. I know that through the regular practice of Magical Thought, all my wishes will come true »

-       « My imagination is more and more fertile. I feel enthusiastic, efficient, at peace with myself. I give thanks for this continuous happiness ».

-       « Good intuition will flow and instantly, to make the most of them, I will apply them without delay. My intuition will bring me luck in competitions ».

-       « Money is a precious asset: I respect it and use it constructively for my well-being and that of others. My thought is expressed positively and makes my intuition fruitful for resolving my money problems as soon as possible »

-       « Unlimited abundance flows in me and through me, and I share it freely with others. By acting according to my heart, success will come more rapidly into my life ».

-       « My personal affairs are driven towards success and I prosper with ease. The more I give, the more I receive. Everything comes to me as if by magic. Money flows profusely into my home ».

-       « I am entitled to have lots of money. Every amount that I spend will come back to me multiplied to infinity. I am learning to give out of kindness because I know that the more I give, the more I receive. Every day, by applying this sacred principle, I have the opportunity to earn more money ».

-       « I have full confidence in my future, because I am building it today with my positive thoughts that are invincible and deeply magnetic magic formulas ».

-       « I am always friendly with others. New energies reinforce and stimulate in my body burning feelings of love. I irresistibly seduce the being that is my destiny ».

-       « I attract sincere love as easily as a love draws fire. My sensuality, my magnetism intensifies a little more each day ».

-       « My magnetism irresistibly attracts the ideal loved one for me to fill my desires. I freely guide my destiny, with happiness and gratitude"

-       « If I am set upon by doubt, pessimism or despair, I practise positive thought with faith, luck will come back into my life and my morale is back on a high ».

-       « I forgive others and I forgive myself. I fully accept all the happiness and the luck that awaits me, according to the Infinite Intelligence of the Universe ».

No comments:

Post a Comment