Wednesday, May 14, 2014

The third day...

the day of full moon, take a thorn from the rose and engrave the name of your loved one, into the wax of the candle, you utilised the previous evenings and pronounce the following:

If you are a woman:

"I implore Thee, Venus, by Thou devoted angel Ariel, so that from the time I have recited this charm,... (say the name of whom you want to conquer)
will not be able to sleep, that he burns and rave, that he cannot do anything without thinking of me, that he burns, rave of desire for me, that his heart and spirit consume with desire  just like all the cells in his body! (Tint the bell three times in a row.)
During the burning of this candle, a true lover he becomes. With the shining of this candle, I feel the heat of my love."

To be continued... 

No comments:

Post a Comment