Thursday, May 15, 2014

Following up on yesterdays post...

If you are a man, this is rather what you shall pronounce:

"I implore Thee, Mars, by Thou devoted angel Anael, make that, from the moment this charm has been spoken that...(say the name of the woman you want to conquer), will be passionate in love with me, not being able to do anything without thinking of me.

Make her soul turn towards me, offering me her heart and her love. Her spirit and heart consuming in the flames of desire for me.
Make her come to me and speak out about the content of her soul, because I have invoked Thy grand name!"

Tint the bell three times.

"While this candle is burning, a true lover she becomes. While the flame of this candle shines, higher and higher, I feel the fire of my love."


Tint the bell again, three times, and watch the candle burn, as long as you can maintain your attention, breathing calmly while visualising, within the flame, the woman you want to attract

No comments:

Post a Comment