Sunday, May 18, 2014

Charm for a new love after a failed relationship

To start a new life, wait until the new moon, a Friday, the best day to end a relationship that is no longer satisfying and start a new opportunity in love.

Place a bowl of spring water on your altar, light a pink candle and two white ones, all three of them, previously anointed with essential oil from gardenia and vanilla, and put them in a triangle formation. In the middle of the three candles, put an incense holder with amber incense burning.

Sprinkle some non refined,coarse sea salt on the altar, which will captivate the residues of energy from your past love and leave place for a new one.

Tint your bell and pronounce the following prayer destined to the love angel:

"I invoke Thee Anael, eternal angel and master of what is!
I invoke Thee, creator of the heavens and the oceans,
I invoke Thee, Thou who hast separated light from darkness,
I invoke Thee, Thou who maintain Earth on its foundation,
I invoke Thee, Thou who's name is not to be pronounced!
Ban from me, sadness and blisters,
Fill my heart and house with light!"

Tint the bell again and throw away the water, on the porch or front door.


1 comment:

  1. You have an interesting blog. thanks for sharing, I enjoyed reading your posts

    ReplyDelete