Wednesday, November 14, 2012

THURSDAY, sign a contract:



a step is symbolic of action. As we say, you have to « take the first step ». This ritual will allow you to take this first step towards the signature of a contract. Prepare your right shoe (or your left one, if you’re left-handed): in a bottle mix 10 drops of essential oil of hyacinth, 20 drops of lily essential oil, 9 green peppercorns and 30 drops of orange blossom oil. Add a small loadstone and leave to infuse for 3 days in the light. Then soak a cotton pad in this preparation and squeeze out any excess water before leaving it to dry in the fresh air. Then, ritualize this cotton pad by speaking the following words, with your right hand over your head: « God of luck, guide my steps and stay by my side wherever I may go. My path lights up before me, obstacles melt away and I walk with the Gods of luck towards success, my steps leaving the footprint of opportunity in every place through which I pass. A man walks towards the sea and the waters part before him. Like him I am walking towards my destiny and my luck, and nothing and nobody can hinder me along my way. Every step brings my success nearer and more secure, the divine light glows at the end of my path. It guides me in the right direction and I walk towards it with luck in my shoes. May it be so. » Finally, tuck the charged cotton wool inside your right shoe.

No comments:

Post a Comment