Thursday, November 15, 2012

FRIDAY, find a partner:



on Friday, the day of Venus, start reciting this prayer every evening after sunset, before you go to sleep, once you’re relaxed and calm: « Admirable Saint Joseph, a loyal husband, who served the every need of the Holy Family, bring into my life a man (or woman) who will be kind and generous, with whom I may share a serene and peaceful life, who will understand my troubles and torments and, above all, who will be there to see the wonder of life with me. Virgin Mary, glorious wife, intercede with your divine son, to ask him that I may meet a man (or woman) who will be the light of my life. May our union be like yours. This is the only favour I ask. May it be so. » For those waiting to meet their soul mate, who better than Joseph and Mary to grant them this joy?

No comments:

Post a Comment