Tuesday, July 3, 2012

• WEDNESDAY, call on an Angel:


you should speak to an Angel as you would speak to a person, and ask for help. For example, you want support for a wish or a project that will happen on July 5th. Write your personal call for help or prayers on July 2nd, then carry it with you and repeat the prayer several times every day. Then on the evening of the 6th, burn the paper in the flame of a candle. For a longer project, repeat the procedure.
Copy this prayer out by hand, and name the angel for the time when you make your request: “I call on the virtues and powers of the Guardian of the East, I call on the virtues and powers of the Guardian of the North, I call on the virtues and powers of the Guardian of the West, and I call on the virtues and powers of the Guardian of the South. Raphael is in front of me, Gabriel is behind me, Michael is to my right and Uriel is to my left! I … (say your name), invoke … (the name of the current Angel) to answer my prayer and by the powers given to me by the Eternal Father, the Lord of the Heavenly Host, who was, who is, who will come like a river of fire, help with my request and assist me to make my wishes come true. I ask you, powerful … (the name of the current Angel) today please listen to my requests, acknowledge my words and fulfil my wishes. By the Power of the Seven Lords, hear me and listen to my prayers. Please support me in my tasks and stand beside me to ensure that my wishes come true. (Visualise your request in your mind.) I thank you for all the help you have given me in the past, and will give me in the future. Please always be ready to come when I call you. Let it be so!”

No comments:

Post a Comment