Sunday, July 1, 2012

The July Pentacle


• The July Pentacle: allows you to stimulate your creativity. It is personal to you and cannot be used by anyone else. The pentacle is full of power, creating a link between you and the higher and divine powers. To make this link, you will need: a piece of white cardboard 4in x 4in (10 x 10 cm), a red ink pen and a red candle. Light the candle and say: “With this flame, I illuminate my soul with the light of the sun. The light of truth, the light of knowledge, the light of nature, will shine on my reading, my spirit, my being. The triple candle of grace illuminates my soul and lets my complete my creative projects. The power of the light illuminates my July Pentacle and makes my spirit fruitful. This is what I will!” Trace out the square, the symbols and signs inside the circle; then draw the circles and boxes, finishing by writing the magic names. Rest your hands on it and sanctify it by saying: “O most powerful Adonai, most strong El, most holy Agia, Aleph and Tau, the beginning and the end; I humbly beseech and request your Holy Majesty that this July Pentacle is blessed and primed by your power to receive qualities and energy needed to stimulate my ideas. Through you, o most holy Adonai, whose kingdom, empire and authority will exist and last forever.” Finally, sign the back and then write underneath “Help me.” Carry it with you for the whole month. Then at the end of the month, burn it in the flame of a red candle.



Your Guardian Angels in July:

27 June to 1 July: PAHALIAH
2 to 6 July: NELCHAEL
7 to 11 July: YEYI-YAEL
12 to 16 July: MELAHEL
17 to 22 July: HAHEUHIAH
23 to 27 July: NITH-HAIAH
28 July to 1 August: HAAIAH

No comments:

Post a Comment