Sunday, April 6, 2014

The ritual for luck in relationships

Light the candle at the top of the triangle and say:

"I exorcise Thee, ô creature of wax, by the one who solely created all that is, by the word and vertue of whom is pure truth. May power flow out from Thee, bringing me beneficial influences and any other thing that could help me create happy and successful relationships with my loved ones. Ô mighty powerful, by your Holy Name, Amen."

Then light the left candle representing the spirit of Air and say:

" Spirit of Air, by this flame I reveal Thee and demand support for this ceremony."

Now light the candle representing Fire and pronounce the following:

"Spirit of Fire, by this flame I reveal Thee and demand support for this ceremony."

Take three deep breaths, and stretch out both your hands, palms down towards the soil on the ground in the centre of the triangle while reading the prayer:

"O God of Abraham, God of Isaac, God of Jacob, please, bless this creature of earth and roses so it can gain force and power to attract the good spirits, bringing with them, for me, success in all that I undertake. O Holy Adonai, who sees all and reigns during centuries and centuries. Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment