Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Now take the parchment in your left hand...

... and the candle representing Air (the left), in your right hand.

Make a quarter of a turn at the left and read this prayer for the guardian of the Element Air also called the "Prayer of the Sylphs":

"O Goddess, more beautiful than the Rose of the wind, You who have created space and renewed Earths forces, You, who fills the sails of the ships so they can reach their harbour and bear the birds for their migrations, who chases the clouds from my soul and heart so my spirit can reach the banks of liberty and dare to reach for the great, infinite spaces, where no man have ever been.

Preserve me from Your worst wraths so I can navigate on a silky ocean, and fly in space as one of the feathers, escaped from Your pure white wings.

O breath of God, Divin, multiply winged, messenger, intermediary between the Heavens and Earth, I invoke You to infuse me with the cosmic breath which gives and takes the form of all that is.

Please, give me the power to elevate my soul high in the firmament, so I can enjoy the lightness of the divine thoughts."


No comments:

Post a Comment