Friday, March 28, 2014

The Ritual

Light the the candle at the head of the triangle while reading this prayer:

"I exorcise thee O wax creature, by whom, all things have been created, by his word, and by his virtue which is pure truth! That through Him and by His Holy Name make disappear, doubt, perversion, anything blocking, and any negativity that I could have accumulated within me. By the virtue and power of God, enlighten my heart and that of all those I love or accompanies me."

Then light the left candle and say:

"Spirit of the Earth, by this flame, I reveal you and ask you for support during this ceremony."

Then the right one, saying:

"Spirit of the waters, by this flame , I reveal you and ask you for support during the time of this ceremony."

Make three long and deep inspirations and put both your hands, palms down, on the salt while reading this prayer:

"El, powerful and magnificent, I bless you, I glorify you, I invoke you. I give you grace so that this salt will be able to rid me of all my emotional blockages, all my relational dams. By Thee, O holy Adonai, and your revered name from century to century, grant that I may accomplish all things.

Take three steps back.

Standing, arm outstretched and palms towards the candles representing the element EARTH (left) and WATER (right), fix the candle in the middle.

Meditate like this for a few minutes while breathing calmly and deeply. Think about all the negative things you are about to let go off.

Then take three steps ahead, to your initial place, in front of the altar, and write down, on the parchment, with the pen and Chinese ink, with just a few words, but very precisely, the object of your suffering, upon which you have previously reflected. For example, your latest sentimental failure or the event that perturbs and blocks you.

Put back your parchment next to the salt.

Put your hands back on the salt and read again, three times in a row, calmly, the prayer of liberation while letting the words penetrate you with their meaning.

"El, powerful and magnificent, I bless you, I glorify you, I invoke you. I give you grace so that this salt will be able to rid me of all my emotional blockages, all my relational dams. By Thee, O holy Adonai, and your revered name from century to century, grant that I may accomplish all things.





No comments:

Post a Comment